RV & Motorhome Registration in Washington DC
Prior to registering your RV, it will have to pass a safety and emissions inspection.
- If your RV has expired D.C. tags, you can obtain an extension for 5 days to get your vehicle inspected.
- If you have expired out-of-state tags, you can obtain a temporary registration in order to have your vehicle inspected.
- Your DC driver's license or permit
- Vehicle ownership
- Dollar value
In the district, you will also have to pay any outstanding tickets, dishonored check fees, and even delinquent child support payments before you will be allowed to register your RV.
All of the procedures and required documentation to renew your RV's registration online, through the mail, or in person are the same as those required for a car.Other Topics in This Section
Organ Donation Survey
- Register Car
- Registration Renewal
- Registration & Insurance
- Replacing a Lost Registration
- RV & Motorhome Registration
- Custom Built Car Registration
- Boat Registration and Licenses
- Title Transfers
- Replacing a Lost Title
- Salvaged Vehicles
- Special Vehicles
- Drivers with Disabilities
- License Plates & Placards
- Smog Check and Car Inspection
Are you currently registered as an Organ Donor?
Thank you! Besure to keep your registration up to date.Update Your Organ
Donor Information ▸