Replacing a Lost CDL in Washington DC
Get Free Commercial Auto Insurance Quotes from Multiple Providers
Enter Your Zip Code:
If you should need to replace your lost or stolen District of Columbia commercial driver's license, you can order a duplicate license either online or in person at a Department of Motor Vehicles service location.
If you go in person to the DMV, you will need to complete a driver's license application. Bring along original documents that prove your identity, Social Security number, and current DC residency. Be prepared to pay a $20 duplicate license fee.
Other Topics in This Section
Your Opinion Matters To Us!Send Feedback
- New Study: Voice Texting and Traditional Texting Equally Distracting
- Bicycling While Boozing
- Federal Agency Stirring Around the Idea of Lowering BAC Limit to .05 Percent
- Pot Runs to Legalized Marijuana States Putting Cops on High Alert
- Behind the scenes: Iron Man & rental car insurance
- 5 Reasons to Welcome Big Brother Into Your Car
Instant Driving Record
Check for tickets, violations, and confirm your drivers license status with a instant self-check driving record.
We put a lot of effort into making our content helpful & accurate. Please let us know if you see something that isn't clear or correct; we are here to ease any frustrations you may have while navigating DMV topics. We are not a government agency, please reach out to your local DMV, insurance agent, or respective professional for further assistance on specific situations.