Renewing Your CDL in Washington DCCompare Commercial Vehicle Insurance Rates in 3 Steps
1. Enter Your Zip:
Commercial driver's licenses (CDLs) in the District of Columbia must be renewed in person at the Brentwood CDL Center.
The DMV accepts only original documents―no photocopies or scanned documents allowed. Please bring the following to renew your CDL:
- A completed Commercial Driver's License Application.
- A U.S. Department of Transportation Medical Form and Card completed by a physician.
- Your current CDL.
- Change of name or change of address documentation, if applicable.
The renewal fee is $117.
If you hold a current DC CDL and want to add any endorsements, you must:
Organ Donation Survey
- Pass an additional knowledge test associated with the desired endorsement.
- Pay a small fee to add an endorsement.
Are you currently registered as an Organ Donor?
Thank you! Besure to keep your registration up to date.Update Your Organ
Donor Information ▸