Scooters, Mopeds, Etc... in Washington DC
Compare Motorcycle Insurance Rates in 3 EASY STEPS
Enter Your Zip Code:
The Washington, D.C., Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) classifies both scooters and mopeds as motorcycles for registration and titling purposes. To register, follow normal registration and titling procedures for motorcycles, and pay the applicable fees.
Want to read up on some savvy information about the world of scooters and mopeds? Want to gear up for some rallies? See the following links:
Other Topics in This Section
Your Opinion Matters To Us!Send Feedback
- Federal Agency Stirring Around the Idea of Lowering BAC Limit to .05 Percent
- Pot Runs to Legalized Marijuana States Putting Cops on High Alert
- Behind the scenes: Iron Man & rental car insurance
- 5 Reasons to Welcome Big Brother Into Your Car
- Would Iron Man buy rental car insurance
- The Truth Will Set You (Hands) Free
We put a lot of effort into making our content helpful & accurate. Please let us know if you see something that isn't clear or correct; we are here to ease any frustrations you may have while navigating DMV topics. We are not a government agency, please reach out to your local DMV, insurance agent, or respective professional for further assistance on specific situations.