- Location: Washington DC
Scooters, Mopeds, Etc... in Washington DC
Compare Motorcycle Insurance Rates in 3 EASY STEPS
Enter Your Zip Code:
The Washington, D.C., Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) classifies both scooters and mopeds as motorcycles for registration and titling purposes. To register, follow normal registration and titling procedures for motorcycles, and pay the applicable fees.
Want to read up on some savvy information about the world of scooters and mopeds? Want to gear up for some rallies? See the following links:Articles
- 5 Important Steps If You Lost Your Drivers License
- I-94 Forms and Arriving in the U.S.
- What to do if the Colorado Floods Damaged Your Car
- 9 Urgent Must-Dos If You Lose Your Driver’s License
- 7 Reasons Student Drivers Fail Their Written Permit Exam
- Werner Herzog’s Texting-and-Driving Documentary Slated to Hit Hard