- Location: Washington DC
Salesperson License in Washington DCCompare Car Insurance Rates in 3 Easy Steps
1. Start Your Quote:
If you wish to become a vehicle salesperson, you'll need a Basic Business License. To obtain the license, complete an application package, available at:
- Department of Consumer and Regulatory Affairs
- Business License Center
- 941 N. Capitol St. N.E.
- Washington, DC 20002
Applicants need to submit a background check report with the package, as well as a certification letter from the dealership verifying their employment.
The license fees total $140 plus a technology fee of 10%. If paying in person, the fees are payable by cash, credit card, check, or money order. Those mailing the application may only pay by check or money order.
The license needs to be renewed every two years.
To learn more about the application process, check out this fact sheet.Articles
- 5 Important Steps If You Lost Your Drivers License
- I-94 Forms and Arriving in the U.S.
- What to do if the Colorado Floods Damaged Your Car
- 9 Urgent Must-Dos If You Lose Your Driver’s License
- 7 Reasons Student Drivers Fail Their Written Permit Exam
- Werner Herzog’s Texting-and-Driving Documentary Slated to Hit Hard