Motorcycle Registration in Washington
Washington riders must register their motorcycles within 30 days of becoming a resident of the state. The following acts qualify you for Washington residency:
- Registration to vote
- Receiving state benefits
- Application for any Washington license
- In-state tuition payment
Failure to register a vehicle in Washington, including a motorcycle, could result in a hefty fine.
To register your motorcycle, you must have the following when applying at a Vehicle Licensing Office:
- Manufacturer's Statement or Certificate of Origin, if a new motorcycle
- Current title and registration, if a used motorcycle
- Copy of title being held by lienholder, if there is a lien on the motorcycle
- Proper identification, including your driver's license with a motorcycle endorsement
- Motorcycle's odometer reading
- Check or cash for payment of fees and taxes
That's great! We would love to hear about your experience...
We are sorry you didn't find the information you were looking for. Please visit our Visitor Support page for answer to frequently asked questions, or to contact us directly.
Thank you for submitting your feedback!
heroes have registered as organ donors.