- Location: Washington
Forms in WashingtonCompare Car Insurance Rates in 3 Easy Steps
1. Start Your Quote:
You have three options for getting your hands on the Washington Department of Licensing (DOL) forms you'll need in order to take care of your driver licensing and vehicle registration needs. Many forms are available online, but not all; those that aren't, you'll need to pick up in person. Here's how to submit them:
- In person: You can go to your local Licensing Services Office or Vehicle Licensing Office to get the forms you need. There you can fill them out and submit them with the necessary documents and fees. Licensing Services Offices (LSOs) accept cash, checks, and money orders.
- By mail: You can either pick up the forms at an LSO or print them out from Washington's Department of Licensing forms page and mail them in with a personal check or money order.
- Online: Using Adobe's free Acrobat Reader software, you can download and fill out the forms electronically and e-mail them with your credit card payment. This option is limited to certain forms. You can also conduct a few transactions through the DOL's website, such as renewing your driver's license.
If you can't find the paperwork you need on the DOL's forms page, try the form search engine on the same page to help you out. Some of the forms, like the driver's license application form and the odometer disclosure form, aren't available online. But many common forms are, such as these:
- Commercial Driver Fitness Determination
- Intrastate Medical Waiver for CDL Application
- Disabled Parking Application
- Address Change Form
- Out-of-state Driver's License Extension and Renewal by Mail
- Vehicle Certificate of Ownership Application
- Personalized License Plate Application
- Vehicle Report of Sale
- Dealer Forms
Each link above includes helpful, detailed instructions for filling out and submitting the form.Articles