- Location: Washington
Driver Handbook in WashingtonCompare Car Insurance Rates in 3 Easy Steps
1. Start Your Quote:
So you want to drive in the state of Washington? Well, there are a few things you should know before you apply for your driver's license or instruction permit―and the Washington Driver Guide can help you do that.
It's important that you learn the rules of the road by recognizing traffic signs, signals, markings, and driver etiquette. Understanding and following these important guidelines when driving will help keep you and your passengers safe on the road. These topics are all contained in the driver's manual.
The Washington Driver Guide also covers things like vision requirements and what to do in case of emergencies.
You can find the guide in several languages besides English.
To challenge your knowledge before you take the written knowledge test based on the operator manual that applies to you, try your hand at a practice test. These are available in foreign languages and also for those applying for a commercial driver's license.Other Topics in This SectionArticles
- 5 Important Steps If You Lost Your Drivers License
- I-94 Forms and Arriving in the U.S.
- What to do if the Colorado Floods Damaged Your Car
- 9 Urgent Must-Dos If You Lose Your Driver’s License
- 7 Reasons Student Drivers Fail Their Written Permit Exam
- Werner Herzog’s Texting-and-Driving Documentary Slated to Hit Hard