DMV Office Finder in Washington
Up-To-Date Ticket History Check!
For a monthly fee, you’ll be able to access traffic tickets, moving violations, and court documents for anyone in America.
Disclaimer: TruthFinder cannot be used for employment or tenant screening. TruthFinder is not a consumer reporting agency as defined by the Fair Credit Report Act. Please note that this is a subscription-based service.
Washington DOL Office Locations
It's easy to get lost in the enchanted mossy forests of Washington State. But when it comes to finding your closest DMV office, the path is clear—especially with the help of our DMV office finder.
Enter your zip code above or find your county below to get directions to your local DMV, or read below for more information on the services the Washington State Department of Licensing (DOL) offers.
DOL Office Services
The WA DOL utilizes different office types to cover all of your driving needs:
- Driver licensing offices will provide you with the personal paperwork you need to drive, or even just reside, in the state.
- Vehicle licensing offices offer services related to getting your vehicle's paperwork in order.
But before you head out the door, make sure you have to make the trip at all! The DOL offers plenty of online services to help you complete your task from home.
If you still must make the trip, check to see if you can make an appointment and save yourself time in line.
Specifically, driver licensing branches offer the following services:
- Driving permits.
- Driver's licenses for:
- State ID cards.
Find the nearest driver license office to you by searching for your county below or entering your zip code above.
You can take care of the following tasks at a vehicle licensing office:
Get on your way right away to a vehicle licensing office by entering your zip code above or finding your county below.
WA DOL Contact Information
Washington Department of Licensing
- Driver licensing: (360) 902-3900.
- Title/registration: (360) 902-3770.
- Hearing impaired: (360) 664-0116.
Main licensing mailing address:
Department of Licensing
P.O. Box 9030
Olympia, WA 98507-9030
For vehicle paperwork, requests, and applications, mail your documents to your local vehicle licensing office—find your branch below.
Choose a DMV Branch
- Vehicle Licensing Office #3
- Vehicle Licensing Office #8
- Limited Services Driver Licensing Office
- Driver Licensing Office #3
- Ballard Vehicle Licensing Agency
- Vehicle Licensing Office #5
- Vehicle Licensing Office #1
- Vehicle Licensing Office #9