Dealers Handbook in Washington
Compare Insurance Rates in 3 Easy Steps
1. Start Your Quote:Washington's Department of Licensing (DOL) conveniently provides one of the most comprehensive vehicle dealer manuals in the country.
What You'll Find
The manual is divided into six sections:
- Section One―References
- Section Two―Glossary of Terms
- Section Three―Vehicle Titling
- Section Four―Forms
- Section Five―Washington Laws and Rules
- Section Six―Charts and Tables
Each section scrupulously posts detailed information on every dealership requirement and regulation. Most come accompanied with Washington statute links so as to allay any legal doubts or concerns.
In addition, the manual also furnishes links to dealership forms, as well as contact information for every Dealer Services office in the state.
Other Topics in This Section
Your Opinion Matters To Us!Send Feedback
- New Study: Voice Texting and Traditional Texting Equally Distracting
- Bicycling While Boozing
- Federal Agency Stirring Around the Idea of Lowering BAC Limit to .05 Percent
- Pot Runs to Legalized Marijuana States Putting Cops on High Alert
- Behind the scenes: Iron Man & rental car insurance
- 5 Reasons to Welcome Big Brother Into Your Car
We put a lot of effort into making our content helpful & accurate. Please let us know if you see something that isn't clear or correct; we are here to ease any frustrations you may have while navigating DMV topics. We are not a government agency, please reach out to your local DMV, insurance agent, or respective professional for further assistance on specific situations.