- Location: Washington
Dealers Handbook in WashingtonCompare Car Insurance Rates in 3 Easy Steps
1. Start Your Quote:Washington's Department of Licensing (DOL) conveniently provides one of the most comprehensive vehicle dealer manuals in the country.
What You'll Find
The manual is divided into six sections:
- Section One―References
- Section Two―Glossary of Terms
- Section Three―Vehicle Titling
- Section Four―Forms
- Section Five―Washington Laws and Rules
- Section Six―Charts and Tables
Each section scrupulously posts detailed information on every dealership requirement and regulation. Most come accompanied with Washington statute links so as to allay any legal doubts or concerns.
In addition, the manual also furnishes links to dealership forms, as well as contact information for every Dealer Services office in the state.Articles
- 5 Important Steps If You Lost Your Drivers License
- I-94 Forms and Arriving in the U.S.
- What to do if the Colorado Floods Damaged Your Car
- 9 Urgent Must-Dos If You Lose Your Driver’s License
- 7 Reasons Student Drivers Fail Their Written Permit Exam
- Werner Herzog’s Texting-and-Driving Documentary Slated to Hit Hard