Dealer Forms in Washington
Compare Insurance Rates in 3 Easy Steps
1. Start Your Quote:Washington's Department of Licensing (DOL) provides a number of its forms for vehicle dealers online. The forms are in PDF format, which requires Adobe's free Acrobat Reader software.
Among the dealer forms provided by the Washington DOL are the following:
For Washington auto dealers, these forms must be submitted to the DOL in addition to a master application for a business license. The master application may be completed online.
The DOL accepts credit card payment for online transactions; checks and money orders for submission of forms and applications by mail; and cash, checks, and money orders for in-person transactions.
The Department of Licensing also provides a form search Web page, which is handy for finding the right paperwork quickly.
The Washington DOL asks that forms be printed on white paper for processing. The department also warns that it might not be able to process forms that are obsolete. Downloading the forms helps ensure you've got the latest version.
Other Topics in This Section
Your Opinion Matters To Us!Send Feedback
- Bicycling While Boozing
- Federal Agency Stirring Around the Idea of Lowering BAC Limit to .05 Percent
- Pot Runs to Legalized Marijuana States Putting Cops on High Alert
- Behind the scenes: Iron Man & rental car insurance
- 5 Reasons to Welcome Big Brother Into Your Car
- Would Iron Man buy rental car insurance
We put a lot of effort into making our content helpful & accurate. Please let us know if you see something that isn't clear or correct; we are here to ease any frustrations you may have while navigating DMV topics. We are not a government agency, please reach out to your local DMV, insurance agent, or respective professional for further assistance on specific situations.