- Location: Washington
Dealer Forms in WashingtonCompare Car Insurance Rates in 3 Easy Steps
1. Start Your Quote:Washington's Department of Licensing (DOL) provides a number of its forms for vehicle dealers online. The forms are in PDF format, which requires Adobe's free Acrobat Reader software.
Among the dealer forms provided by the Washington DOL are the following:
- Vehicle Dealer/Manufacturer Addendum
- Dealer Check List
- Vehicle Dealer Bond
- Dealer Name/Address Change
For Washington auto dealers, these forms must be submitted to the DOL in addition to a master application for a business license. The master application may be completed online.
The DOL accepts credit card payment for online transactions; checks and money orders for submission of forms and applications by mail; and cash, checks, and money orders for in-person transactions.
The Department of Licensing also provides a form search Web page, which is handy for finding the right paperwork quickly.
The Washington DOL asks that forms be printed on white paper for processing. The department also warns that it might not be able to process forms that are obsolete. Downloading the forms helps ensure you've got the latest version.Articles
- 5 Important Steps If You Lost Your Drivers License
- I-94 Forms and Arriving in the U.S.
- What to do if the Colorado Floods Damaged Your Car
- 9 Urgent Must-Dos If You Lose Your Driver’s License
- 7 Reasons Student Drivers Fail Their Written Permit Exam
- Werner Herzog’s Texting-and-Driving Documentary Slated to Hit Hard