Replacing a Lost CDL in Vermont
Get Free Commercial Auto Insurance Quotes from Multiple Providers
Enter Your Zip Code:
If you lose your Vermont commercial driver license (CDL), to receive a duplicate you must apply in person. Unlike regular driver licenses, you cannot send an application to the Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) by mail to replace your license.
Though not required by Vermont law, it is a good idea to notify the police of your lost license in case someone else tries to use it fraudulently.
Other Topics in This Section
Your Opinion Matters To Us!Send Feedback
- Bicycling While Boozing
- Federal Agency Stirring Around the Idea of Lowering BAC Limit to .05 Percent
- Pot Runs to Legalized Marijuana States Putting Cops on High Alert
- Behind the scenes: Iron Man & rental car insurance
- 5 Reasons to Welcome Big Brother Into Your Car
- Would Iron Man buy rental car insurance
Instant Driving Record
Check for tickets, violations, and confirm your drivers license status with a instant self-check driving record.
We put a lot of effort into making our content helpful & accurate. Please let us know if you see something that isn't clear or correct; we are here to ease any frustrations you may have while navigating DMV topics. We are not a government agency, please reach out to your local DMV, insurance agent, or respective professional for further assistance on specific situations.