Donor Information in Vermont
Compare Insurance Rates in 3 Easy Steps
1. Start Your Quote:
The Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) makes it easy to let medical personnel know that you wish to donate your organs and tissues upon your death; just complete an online application to register.
For more information on organ and tissue donation, contact either of the following agencies:
- Center for Donation and Transplant (western Vermont)
- (800) 256-7811
- (800) 446-6362
Other Topics in This Section
Your Opinion Matters To Us!Send Feedback
- The REAL ID Act: Are You Ready for a National ID?
- New Study: Voice Texting and Traditional Texting Equally Distracting
- Bicycling While Boozing
- Federal Agency Stirring Around the Idea of Lowering BAC Limit to .05 Percent
- Pot Runs to Legalized Marijuana States Putting Cops on High Alert
- Behind the scenes: Iron Man & rental car insurance
We put a lot of effort into making our content helpful & accurate. Please let us know if you see something that isn't clear or correct; we are here to ease any frustrations you may have while navigating DMV topics. We are not a government agency, please reach out to your local DMV, insurance agent, or respective professional for further assistance on specific situations.