- Location: Vermont
Organ Donation in VermontSave Lives by becoming an Organ Donor in Vermont Register Now ►
Make a difference by donating your organs, eyes or tissues.
The Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) makes it easy to let medical personnel know that you wish to donate your organs and tissues upon your death; just complete an online application to register.
For more information on organ and tissue donation, contact either of the following agencies:Other Topics in This SectionArticles
- 5 Important Steps If You Lost Your Drivers License
- I-94 Forms and Arriving in the U.S.
- What to do if the Colorado Floods Damaged Your Car
- 9 Urgent Must-Dos If You Lose Your Driver’s License
- 7 Reasons Student Drivers Fail Their Written Permit Exam
- Werner Herzog’s Texting-and-Driving Documentary Slated to Hit Hard