Dealers Handbook in Vermont
Compare Insurance Rates in 3 Easy Steps
1. Start Your Quote:
You can snare a Vermont vehicle dealers' guide from the Department of Motor Vehicle's (DMV) Enforcement and Safety Division. To request a guide, call (802) 828-4641 or fax (802) 828-2092.
The guide provides everything you need to know about maintaining a Vermont vehicle dealership license. Within in the guide, you'll find information on advertising, place of business, registering, dealer plates, sign requirements and more.
Other Topics in This Section
Your Opinion Matters To Us!Send Feedback
- The REAL ID Act: Are You Ready for a National ID?
- New Study: Voice Texting and Traditional Texting Equally Distracting
- Bicycling While Boozing
- Federal Agency Stirring Around the Idea of Lowering BAC Limit to .05 Percent
- Pot Runs to Legalized Marijuana States Putting Cops on High Alert
- Behind the scenes: Iron Man & rental car insurance
We put a lot of effort into making our content helpful & accurate. Please let us know if you see something that isn't clear or correct; we are here to ease any frustrations you may have while navigating DMV topics. We are not a government agency, please reach out to your local DMV, insurance agent, or respective professional for further assistance on specific situations.