- Location: Virginia
Replacing a Lost CDL in VirginiaGet Free Commercial Auto Insurance Quotes from Multiple Providers
Enter Your Zip Code:
When you apply, you can also change your address or organ donor status, or notify the DMV if you have changed your name. You can also register to vote on the application form (you'll pick this form up when you arrive at the DMV).
To replace your lost CDL, you will have to present two DMV-acceptable forms of ID. (If you are under age 19, you only need one.) If you have already proven legal presence and it is still valid, you do not have to provide proof again.
Next, you will pay a $20 replacement fee, and if you choose, you may have a new photo taken. Your new driver's license will be ready while you wait.Articles
- 5 Important Steps If You Lost Your Drivers License
- I-94 Forms and Arriving in the U.S.
- What to do if the Colorado Floods Damaged Your Car
- 9 Urgent Must-Dos If You Lose Your Driver’s License
- 7 Reasons Student Drivers Fail Their Written Permit Exam
- Werner Herzog’s Texting-and-Driving Documentary Slated to Hit Hard
Instant Driving Record
Check for tickets, violations, and confirm your drivers license status with a instant self-check driving record.