- Location: Virginia
Dealers Handbook in VirginiaCompare Car Insurance Rates in 3 Easy Steps
1. Start Your Quote:Instead of a vehicle dealers' handbook, the Motor Vehicle Dealer Board (MVBD) provides a list of codes and regulations.
What You'll Find
In this list, you'll find links to information on license and registration fees, dealer records, business signs, dealer license plates, advertising, business hours, place of business specifications, bonding requirements and more.Articles
- 5 Important Steps If You Lost Your Drivers License
- I-94 Forms and Arriving in the U.S.
- What to do if the Colorado Floods Damaged Your Car
- 9 Urgent Must-Dos If You Lose Your Driver’s License
- 7 Reasons Student Drivers Fail Their Written Permit Exam
- Werner Herzog’s Texting-and-Driving Documentary Slated to Hit Hard