DMV Appointments in Virginia
DMV Cheat Sheet - Time Saver
Passing the written exam has never been easier, thanks to DMV Cheat Sheets. It's like having the answers before you take the test.
- Computer, tablet, or mobile phone
- Just print and go to the DMV
- Driver's License, Motorcycle, and CDL
- 100% Money Back Guarantee
Purchase a DMV Written Test Cheat Sheet
The Virginia Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) offers appointments for road tests and skills tests. Contact the DMV customer service for more information.
You may also schedule an appointment for a rebuilt or repaired vehicle examination.
Schedule a Repaired/Rebuilt Vehicle Examination
A special agent from the Virginia DMV will contact you to schedule your appointment after you have mailed the documents listed below to the following address:
- Department of Motor Vehicles
- Vehicle Branding Work Center
- P.O. Box 27412
- Richmond, VA 23269
- Original Virginia Salvage Certificate in your name.
- $125 exam fee.
- $10 title fee.
- A completed Request for Repaired or Rebuilt Salvage Vehicle Examination (Form LES 022A)
Wait Times at VA DMV
To get up to the minute information from the DMV regarding wait times and more, subscribe to the DMV app for Android users.
Not all tasks require an in-person visit to the VA DMV. Find out what you can take care of from your own computer by accessing our Online Services page.
Use this form when you have fixed a salvage vehicle and need it examined for a regular title.