511 Traffic Systems in UtahCompare Car Insurance Quotes in 3 Steps
1. Enter Your Zip:
Dial 511 from anywhere in Utah, and get updated information about travel conditions, including traffic jams, estimated travel times, Utah Department of Transportation (UDOT) and Utah Transit Authority (UTA) construction information, weather, and other road conditions―even AMBER alerts. 511 provides you with the same information available on CommuterLink, but on your mobile device.
Out of state drivers may call 1-866-511-UTAH (8824), toll-free, from anywhere in the United States.
You can also access 511 on the web via Utah's CommuterLink. A navigator window allows you to click directly on one of the following views:
- I-15/I-70 junction.
- Park City.
- Salt Lake City.
- St. George.
From there, you can choose layers of information, in a color-coded, quick view.Other Topics in This Section
True or False
- Traffic Alerts
- 511 Traffic Systems
- Tire Recalls
- Safety Laws
- How Emotions Affect Driving
- Driving in Hazardous Conditions
- Teen Drivers: A Beginner's Guide
- Seniors: When To Turn Over The Car Keys
- Packing Your First-Aid Kit
- Seven Senior Safety Suggestions
- Wildlife on the Road
- When to Call Wildlife Rescue
- Taking A Mature Driver Course
- Medications & Driving
- Night Driving
- Hallucinations on the Road
- How To Drive Distraction Free
- Treating Motion Sickness
- Road Rage: How To Deal With It
Doctors don’t work with the same urgency to save your life if they know you’re an organ donor.