RV & Motorhome Registration in Utah
RVs and motor homes in Utah are registered and titled with the Utah Division of Motor Vehicles (DMV) just like cars and trucks, except that instead of a uniform age-based fee, you will pay a fee-in-lieu of property tax of 1%. RVs are subject to the same safety and emissions tests as cars and trucks and should have their registration renewed every year.
- (800) 368-8824.
- Salt Lake City: (801) 297-7780.
Campers and trailers that weigh more than 750 lbs. are assessed uniform age-based fees based on whether they're considered a travel trailer, tent trailer, or truck camper.Other Topics in This Section
Organ Donation Survey
- Register Car
- Registration Renewal
- Registration & Insurance
- Replacing a Lost Registration
- RV & Motorhome Registration
- Custom Built Car Registration
- Boat Registration and Licenses
- Title Transfers
- Replacing a Lost Title
- Salvaged Vehicles
- Special Vehicles
- Drivers with Disabilities
- License Plates & Placards
- Smog Check and Car Inspection
Are you currently registered as an Organ Donor?
Thank you! Besure to keep your registration up to date.Update Your Organ
Donor Information ▸