Donor Information in Utah
Compare Insurance Rates in 3 Easy Steps
1. Start Your Quote:
When you apply for or renew your driver's license you may specify that you'd like to be an organ and tissue donor. Just check the "Yes" box on the donation form available at any driver license field office; you can also find the forms at many major pharmacies.
Sign up online by using the donor registration service and following the instructions provided.
Or, register by mail by completing the donor form and mailing it to:
- Utah Donor Registry
- 230 South 500 East, #290
- Salt Lake City, UT 84102
Those who registered online may update their information online at any time through the Utah Donor Registry.
Visit the Utah Donor Registry for more information on becoming a donor.
Other Topics in This Section
Your Opinion Matters To Us!Send Feedback
- The REAL ID Act: Are You Ready for a National ID?
- New Study: Voice Texting and Traditional Texting Equally Distracting
- Bicycling While Boozing
- Federal Agency Stirring Around the Idea of Lowering BAC Limit to .05 Percent
- Pot Runs to Legalized Marijuana States Putting Cops on High Alert
- Behind the scenes: Iron Man & rental car insurance
We put a lot of effort into making our content helpful & accurate. Please let us know if you see something that isn't clear or correct; we are here to ease any frustrations you may have while navigating DMV topics. We are not a government agency, please reach out to your local DMV, insurance agent, or respective professional for further assistance on specific situations.