Salesperson License in Texas
Compare Insurance Rates in 3 Easy Steps
1. Start Your Quote:
Texas does not require a vehicle salesperson license in order to sell cars for a dealership.
Here are some useful links if you harbor future aspirations to own a Texas dealership:
Other Topics in This Section
Your Opinion Matters To Us!Send Feedback
- Chrysler Cold Shoulders Government’s Recall Request
- Driver Signs: A Zodiac Guide to Your Road Habits
- Say Hello to Tougher Texting-While-Driving Penalties, New York!
- The REAL ID Act: Are You Ready for a National ID?
- New Study: Voice Texting and Traditional Texting Equally Distracting
- Bicycling While Boozing