- Location: Tennessee
Organ Donation in TennesseeSave Lives by becoming an Organ Donor in Tennessee Register Now ►
Make a difference by donating your organs, eyes or tissues.
Anyone who is at least 18 years old may register to donate their organs or tissues. If you're between the ages of 13 and 17, you can still register, but your parents will make the ultimate decision about your donation.
The Tennessee Donor Registry, also known as Donate Life, is the official organization for registering to be a donor. However, you can still register at your nearest driver license station when you apply for or renew your driver's license, permit, or state ID card. Simply check "yes" on your application. Be sure to confirm your decision every time you renew the document.
Online Registration is easy, and gives you the ability to specify which organs and tissues you would like to donate. You can also modify your information and donation specifications by updating your profile online.Other Topics in This SectionArticles
- 5 Important Steps If You Lost Your Drivers License
- I-94 Forms and Arriving in the U.S.
- What to do if the Colorado Floods Damaged Your Car
- 9 Urgent Must-Dos If You Lose Your Driver’s License
- 7 Reasons Student Drivers Fail Their Written Permit Exam
- Werner Herzog’s Texting-and-Driving Documentary Slated to Hit Hard