Dealers Handbook in Tennessee
Compare Insurance Rates in 3 Easy Steps
1. Start Your Quote:
Dealers looking for a handbook or manual to guide them through the maze of dealer regulations and procedures will need to either pay for a copy of the rules, or consult the Tennessee Code directly.
Unfortunately, the handbook is not available online or free of charge through the Motor Vehicle Commission.
Other Topics in This Section
Your Opinion Matters To Us!Send Feedback
- The REAL ID Act: Are You Ready for a National ID?
- New Study: Voice Texting and Traditional Texting Equally Distracting
- Bicycling While Boozing
- Federal Agency Stirring Around the Idea of Lowering BAC Limit to .05 Percent
- Pot Runs to Legalized Marijuana States Putting Cops on High Alert
- Behind the scenes: Iron Man & rental car insurance
We put a lot of effort into making our content helpful & accurate. Please let us know if you see something that isn't clear or correct; we are here to ease any frustrations you may have while navigating DMV topics. We are not a government agency, please reach out to your local DMV, insurance agent, or respective professional for further assistance on specific situations.