- Location: Tennessee
Dealer Forms in TennesseeCompare Car Insurance Rates in 3 Easy Steps
1. Start Your Quote:
We can't train you to be a motor vehicle dealer; however, with this section, along with our Licensing Requirements and Dealer-related Information sections and Tennessee's Motor Vehicle Commission (MVC) website, we can help you by giving you the tips and tools to get you headed in the right direction.
Fortunately, the following dealer forms and other publications are available online.
- Dealer Application
- Salesperson License Application
- Automotive Dismantler and Recycler License Application
- Manufacturer Application
- Manufacturer Representative Application
- Automobile Auction License Application
- Automobile Auction Bond Form
- Surety Bond Form
- Financial Disclosure Form
- Service Agreement Form
- Statement of Labor Rates
- Show Permit Application
- Deletion of Line-Make Form
Note that the dealer application is also used for adding additional line makes and as a relocation application.
- Other Helpful Dealer Information
- Minimum Requirements for TN Dealer License
- Automotive Dismantler and Recycler Requirements
- Automobile Auction Requirements
- Show Permit Holder Requirements
Note that when using LexisNexis, you must search for the above laws.
For more information, or to request any forms or publications, call the Tennessee Motor Vehicle Commission at (615) 741-2711 or write to them at:
- Tennessee Motor Vehicle Commission
- 500 James Robertson Parkway
- Second Floor
- Nashville, TN 37243
- Fax: (615) 741-0651
IMPORTANT RELATED SECTIONS
- 5 Important Steps If You Lost Your Drivers License
- I-94 Forms and Arriving in the U.S.
- What to do if the Colorado Floods Damaged Your Car
- 9 Urgent Must-Dos If You Lose Your Driver’s License
- 7 Reasons Student Drivers Fail Their Written Permit Exam
- Werner Herzog’s Texting-and-Driving Documentary Slated to Hit Hard