Dealer Forms in Tennessee
We can't train you to be a motor vehicle dealer; however, with this section, along with our Licensing Requirements and Dealer-related Information sections and Tennessee's Motor Vehicle Commission (MVC) website , we can help you by giving you the tips and tools to get you headed in the right direction.
Fortunately, the following dealer forms and other publications are available online.
Applications and Forms
- Dealer Application forms
- Application for License for Motor Vehicle Salesperson (Form IN-1840).
- Automotive Dismantler and Recycler License (Form IN-0599).
- Manufacturer/Distributor Application (Form IN-0582).
- Application for Public Automobile Auction License(Form IN-0591).
- Motor Vehicle Auction Bond (Form IN-0334).
- Surety Bond (Form IN-1316).
- Release for Personal and/or Corporate Financial Background Disclosure
- Service Agreement (Form TMVC 94-1115).
- Statement of Labor Rates (Form IN-1836).
- Application for Motor Vehicle Show Permit (Form IN-1454).
- Deletion of Line-Make (Form IN-1838).
Note that the dealer application is also used for adding additional line makes and as a relocation application.
- Dealer Helpful Hints
- Minimum Requirements for Tennessee Dismantler and Recycler License
- Automobile Auction Requirements
- Show Permits
Note that when using LexisNexis, you must search for the above laws.
For more information, or to request any forms or publications, call the Tennessee Motor Vehicle Commission at (615) 741-2711 or write to them at:
- Tennessee Motor Vehicle Commission
- 500 James Robertson Pkwy
- Nashville, TN 37243