Dealer Forms in Tennessee
Compare Insurance Rates in 3 Easy Steps
1. Start Your Quote:
We can't train you to be a motor vehicle dealer; however, with this section, along with our Licensing Requirements and Dealer-related Information sections and Tennessee's Motor Vehicle Commission (MVC) website, we can help you by giving you the tips and tools to get you headed in the right direction.
Fortunately, the following dealer forms and other publications are available online.
Note that the dealer application is also used for adding additional line makes and as a relocation application.
Note that when using LexisNexis, you must search for the above laws.
For more information, or to request any forms or publications, call the Tennessee Motor Vehicle Commission at (615) 741-2711 or write to them at:
- Tennessee Motor Vehicle Commission
- 500 James Robertson Parkway
- Second Floor
- Nashville, TN 37243
- Fax: (615) 741-0651
IMPORTANT RELATED SECTIONS
Other Topics in This Section
Your Opinion Matters To Us!Send Feedback
- The REAL ID Act: Are You Ready for a National ID?
- New Study: Voice Texting and Traditional Texting Equally Distracting
- Bicycling While Boozing
- Federal Agency Stirring Around the Idea of Lowering BAC Limit to .05 Percent
- Pot Runs to Legalized Marijuana States Putting Cops on High Alert
- Behind the scenes: Iron Man & rental car insurance
We put a lot of effort into making our content helpful & accurate. Please let us know if you see something that isn't clear or correct; we are here to ease any frustrations you may have while navigating DMV topics. We are not a government agency, please reach out to your local DMV, insurance agent, or respective professional for further assistance on specific situations.