DMV Appointments in Tennessee
DMV Cheat Sheet - Time Saver
Passing the written exam has never been easier, thanks to DMV Cheat Sheets. It's like having the answers before you take the test.
- Computer, tablet, or mobile phone
- Just print and go to the DMV
- Driver's License, Motorcycle, and CDL
- 100% Money Back Guarantee
Purchase a DMV Written Test Cheat Sheet
The Tennessee Department of Safety offers an online appointment scheduler for Class D road tests and motorcycle road tests. Appointments may be made by phone for Commercial Driver's License (CDL) tests.
Schedule a Road Test
You may schedule or cancel your road test appointment for a class D driver's license or a motorcycle license from the comfort of home by using the Online Appointment Scheduler.
If you prefer to schedule a road test by phone, call (866) 849-3548.
Schedule a CDL Test Appointment
To schedule a CDL test, call your desired Driver Test Center.
Not all tasks require an in-person visit to the TN Department of Safety. Find out what you can take care of from your own computer by accessing our Online Services page.
Suggested Times to Visit
If you must pay a visit to a Driver Services office, go during low-traffic times. The following suggestions could save you time standing in line.
Shortest Wait Time
- Before the lunch hour (usually noon)
- During the middle of the week (Tuesday through Thursday)
- During the middle of the month
Longest Wait Times
- During the lunch hour (starting at noon)
- On the first and last day of the week that the office is open (Monday and Friday for most)
- During the first or last week of the month
- On the day before or just following a holiday