- Location: South Dakota
Dealer Forms in South DakotaCompare Car Insurance Rates in 3 Easy Steps
1. Start Your Quote:
South Dakota makes many motor vehicle-related forms available online for viewing and printing.
A few of these have to do with dealers:
- South Dakota Dealer License Application
- South Dakota Dealer License Plate Application
- South Dakota Dealer TitleFile Application
Once you've completed the forms, mail them to:
- Division of Motor Vehicles
- 445 East Capitol Ave.
- Pierre, SD 57501
By the way, you can also download the Dealer Manual online.
Among the topics discussed in the 19 sections are the requirements to become a dealer, grounds for having your license denied, revoked or suspended, record keeping, and title requirements.
You may also download the Incentive Advertising: A Reference Guide for Motor Vehicle Dealers online, as well.Articles
- 5 Important Steps If You Lost Your Drivers License
- I-94 Forms and Arriving in the U.S.
- What to do if the Colorado Floods Damaged Your Car
- 9 Urgent Must-Dos If You Lose Your Driver’s License
- 7 Reasons Student Drivers Fail Their Written Permit Exam
- Werner Herzog’s Texting-and-Driving Documentary Slated to Hit Hard