Forms in South CarolinaCompare Car Insurance Quotes in 3 Steps
1. Enter Your Zip:
The South Carolina Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) provides many of their most-used forms online. The applications you'll find can be viewed using the free Adobe Reader.
Listed below are just a few of the forms the DMV offers.
- Application for Non-Commercial Credential (driver's license application) (Form 447-NC)
- Change of Residency Affidavit (Form DL-222)
- Name or Address Change (Form 4057)
- Application for Certiﬁcate of Title and Registration for Motor Vehicle or Manufactured Home/Mobile Home (Form 400)
- Request for Salvage (Total Loss) Title (Form TR-3)
- Sample Power of Attorney and Odometer Disclosure (Form 5047)
- Sample Bill of Sale (Form 4031)
Note that the sample documents are simply to show you the information you'll need before you go―the DMV requires the original document.
- Traffic Collision Report (Form FR-309) - this is for your own records when law enforcement is not involved.
- Request for Copy of Officer's Report (Form FR-50)
For a comprehensive list of additional forms, visit the DMV website.Organ Donation Survey
Are you currently registered as an Organ Donor?
Thank you! Besure to keep your registration up to date.Update Your Organ
Donor Information ▸