- Location: South Carolina
Forms in South CarolinaCompare Car Insurance Rates in 3 Steps
1. Enter Your Zip:
The South Carolina Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) provides many of their most-used forms online. The applications you'll find can be viewed using the free Adobe Reader.
Listed below are just a few of the forms the DMV offers.
- Application for Non-Commercial Credential (driver's license application) (Form 447-NC)
- Change of Residency Affidavit (Form DL-222)
- Name or Address Change (Form 4057)
- Application for Certiﬁcate of Title and Registration for Motor Vehicle or Manufactured Home/Mobile Home (Form 400)
- Request for Salvage (Total Loss) Title (Form TR-3)
- Sample Power of Attorney and Odometer Disclosure (Form 5047)
- Sample Bill of Sale (Form 4031)
Note that the sample documents are simply to show you the information you'll need before you go―the DMV requires the original document.
- Traffic Collision Report (Form FR-309) - this is for your own records when law enforcement is not involved.
- Request for Copy of Officer's Report (Form FR-50)
For a comprehensive list of additional forms, visit the DMV website.