- Location: South Carolina
Dealers Handbook in South CarolinaCompare Car Insurance Rates in 3 Easy Steps
1. Start Your Quote:
The lengthy, informative Dealer Manual was designed to assist both new and veteran vehicle dealers with the rules and procedures governing the daily operation of their business.
What It Covers
Among the primary subjects covered are vehicle registration, titling, audits, inspections, complaint resolution, legal rights, and common dealer forms.
Updates to the manual are periodically made available online.
Dealers who can't find the answers to their questions in the manual should either consult the dealer section of the South Carolina Code of Laws, or contact the Dealer License & Audit Unit at:
- South Carolina Department of Motor Vehicles
- Dealer License & Audit Unit
- P. O. Box 1498
- Blythewood, SC 29016-0023
- Phone: (803) 896-2611
- 5 Important Steps If You Lost Your Drivers License
- I-94 Forms and Arriving in the U.S.
- What to do if the Colorado Floods Damaged Your Car
- 9 Urgent Must-Dos If You Lose Your Driver’s License
- 7 Reasons Student Drivers Fail Their Written Permit Exam
- Werner Herzog’s Texting-and-Driving Documentary Slated to Hit Hard