Dealers Handbook in South Carolina
Compare Insurance Rates in 3 Easy Steps
1. Start Your Quote:
The lengthy, informative Dealer Manual was designed to assist both new and veteran vehicle dealers with the rules and procedures governing the daily operation of their business.
What It Covers
Among the primary subjects covered are vehicle registration, titling, audits, inspections, complaint resolution, legal rights, and common dealer forms.
Updates to the manual are periodically made available online.
Dealers who can't find the answers to their questions in the manual should either consult the dealer section of the South Carolina Code of Laws, or contact the Dealer License & Audit Unit at:
- South Carolina Department of Motor Vehicles
- Dealer License & Audit Unit
- P. O. Box 1498
- Blythewood, SC 29016-0023
- Phone: (803) 896-2611
Other Topics in This Section
Your Opinion Matters To Us!Send Feedback
- Chrysler Caves, Recalls 2.7 Million Jeep Grand Cherokees and Liberty SUVs
- Chrysler Cold Shoulders Government’s Recall Request
- Driver Signs: A Zodiac Guide to Your Road Habits
- Say Hello to Tougher Texting-While-Driving Penalties, New York!
- The REAL ID Act: Are You Ready for a National ID?
- New Study: Voice Texting and Traditional Texting Equally Distracting