Dealer Forms in South Carolina
Compare Insurance Rates in 3 Easy Steps
1. Start Your Quote:
Conveniently, many deal-related forms, requests, and publications are available online using the free Adobe Reader.
Below is an outline of a few of the forms and publications available. For more, visit the South Carolina Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) and the Carolianas Independent Automobile Dealers Association (CIADA).
- DLA-11: Request for Dealer License Information
- DL-1A: Requirements for Obtaining a Motor Vehicle Dealer or Wholesaler License
- DLA-1: Application for Dealer or Wholesaler Licenses
- DE-001: Request for Approval of Dealer Pre-Licensing Course
- DLA-1B: Motor Vehicle Dealer and Wholesaler Surety Bond
- DLA-1C: Certification of Vehicles Sold by Dealer
- Form 400: Certificate of Title and Registration Application
- EVR-3: Application for Electronic Vehicle Registration
- DLA-5: Dealer Complaint Form
You will need to submit your all applications and requests by mail to the following address:
- South Carolina Department of Motor Vehicles
- Dealer Licensing and Audit Unit
- P.O. Box 1498
- Blythewood, SC 29016-0023
If you have questions about any of these forms, call (803) 896-2611.
Other Topics in This Section
Your Opinion Matters To Us!Send Feedback
- Bicycling While Boozing
- Federal Agency Stirring Around the Idea of Lowering BAC Limit to .05 Percent
- Pot Runs to Legalized Marijuana States Putting Cops on High Alert
- Behind the scenes: Iron Man & rental car insurance
- 5 Reasons to Welcome Big Brother Into Your Car
- Would Iron Man buy rental car insurance
We put a lot of effort into making our content helpful & accurate. Please let us know if you see something that isn't clear or correct; we are here to ease any frustrations you may have while navigating DMV topics. We are not a government agency, please reach out to your local DMV, insurance agent, or respective professional for further assistance on specific situations.