Dealer Forms in South Carolina
Conveniently, many deal-related forms, requests, and publications are available online using the free Adobe Reader.
Below is an outline of a few of the forms and publications available. For more, visit the South Carolina Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) website and the Carolinas Independent Automobile Dealers Association (CIADA) website .
- Request for Dealer License Information (Form DLA-11).
- Requirements for Obtaining a Motor Vehicle Dealer or Wholesaler License (Form DLA-1A IS).
- Application for a Dealer or Wholesaler License (Form DLA-1).
- DE-001: Request for Approval of Dealer Pre-Licensing Course (Form DE-001).
- Motor Vehicle Dealer and Wholesaler Surety Bond (Form DLA-1B).
- Certification of Vehicles Sold by Dealer (Form DLA-1C).
- Form 400: Certificate of Title and Registration Application for Motor Vehicle or Manufactured Home/Mobile Home (Form 400).
- EVR-3: Application for Electronic Vehicle Registration (Form EVR-3).
- DLA-5: Dealer Complaint Form (Form DLA-5).
You will need to submit your all applications and requests by mail to the following address:
- South Carolina Department of Motor Vehicles
- Dealer Licensing and Audit Unit
- P.O. Box 1498
- Blythewood, SC 29016
If you have questions about any of these forms, call (803) 896-2611.
That's great! We would love to hear about your experience...
We are sorry you didn't find the information you were looking for. Please visit our Visitor Support page for answer to frequently asked questions, or to contact us directly.
Thank you for submitting your feedback!