Dealer Forms in South Carolina
Conveniently, many deal-related forms, requests, and publications are available online using the free Adobe Reader.
Below is an outline of a few of the forms and publications available. For more, visit the South Carolina Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) website and the Carolinas Independent Automobile Dealers Association (CIADA) website .
- Request for Dealer License Information (Form DLA-11).
- Requirements for Obtaining a Motor Vehicle Dealer or Wholesaler License (Form DLA-1A IS).
- Application for a Dealer or Wholesaler License (Form DLA-1).
- DE-001: Request for Approval of Dealer Pre-Licensing Course (Form DE-001).
- Motor Vehicle Dealer and Wholesaler Surety Bond (Form DLA-1B).
- Certification of Vehicles Sold by Dealer (Form DLA-1C).
- Form 400: Certificate of Title and Registration Application for Motor Vehicle or Manufactured Home/Mobile Home (Form 400).
- EVR-3: Application for Electronic Vehicle Registration (Form EVR-3).
- DLA-5: Dealer Complaint Form (Form DLA-5).
You will need to submit your all applications and requests by mail to the following address:
- South Carolina Department of Motor Vehicles
- Dealer Licensing and Audit Unit
- P.O. Box 1498
- Blythewood, SC 29016
If you have questions about any of these forms, call (803) 896-2611.