- Location: South Carolina
Dealer Forms in South CarolinaCompare Car Insurance Rates in 3 Steps
1. Enter Your Zip:
Conveniently, many deal-related forms, requests, and publications are available online using the free Adobe Reader.
Below is an outline of a few of the forms and publications available. For more, visit the South Carolina Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) and the Carolianas Independent Automobile Dealers Association (CIADA).
- DLA-11: Request for Dealer License Information
- DL-1A: Requirements for Obtaining a Motor Vehicle Dealer or Wholesaler License
- DLA-1: Application for Dealer or Wholesaler Licenses
- DE-001: Request for Approval of Dealer Pre-Licensing Course
- DLA-1B: Motor Vehicle Dealer and Wholesaler Surety Bond
- DLA-1C: Certification of Vehicles Sold by Dealer
- Form 400: Certificate of Title and Registration Application
- EVR-3: Application for Electronic Vehicle Registration
- DLA-5: Dealer Complaint Form
You will need to submit your all applications and requests by mail to the following address:
- South Carolina Department of Motor Vehicles
- Dealer Licensing and Audit Unit
- P.O. Box 1498
- Blythewood, SC 29016-0023
If you have questions about any of these forms, call (803) 896-2611.