Bill of Sale in South CarolinaGet detailed Vehicle History Report in 3 Easy Steps
1. Enter Your VIN:
Regarding motor vehicles, a bill of sale is a form that shows the ownership transfer of a vehicle from one person to another.
Information needed on the Bill of Sale include:
- Names, addresses and signatures of both the buyer and the seller
- Complete description of the car including the make, model, year, body type and Vehicle Identification Number (VIN)
- Purchase price of the vehicle, including trade-in value
- The names and addresses of any lien-holder
- Odometer reading at time of purchase
To assist you in finding a form, we provide links to generic forms from our sponsors.Organ Donation Survey
Are you currently registered as an Organ Donor?
Thank you! Besure to keep your registration up to date.Update Your Organ
Donor Information ▸