Elderly Driver Safety
Find information for mature and elderly drivers, including tips on driving safely, when to think about turning in the keys, and taking a mature driver safety course.
- Seven Senior Safety Suggestions
Need advice for a mature driver? Our safety suggestions for elderly drivers may be of assistance.
- Taking A Mature Driver Course
When is a mature driving course a good idea? Let our how to guide assist you.
- Seniors: When To Turn Over The Car Keys
Knowing when to turn in the keys is a part of responsible driving. Here is a guide to help assess if you or someone you love can no longer drive safely due to age.
- Seniors: How to Surrender Your License
Giving up your driving privileges can be difficult decision—as well as a confusing process. Our guide will walk you through it.
- Seniors: Getting Around Without Driving
For seniors who have surrendered your driver’s license, there are still plenty of options to stay mobile. Check out our suggestions on getting around as a senior without driving.
- Understanding Mind & Body Changes in Senior Drivers
As we age, our bodies go through serious changes that could have a big effect on our driving. Here’s a guide to some of those changes.
- When to Be Concerned About Senior Drivers
If you’re concerned about an elderly driver’s driving abilities, it’s important to have a conversation. Here are some tips for what to talk about.