Road Sign Practice Test
Get familiar with common traffic signs by taking a practice road sign test before applying for a driver’s license. The written portion of the driver’s license test will cover road signs you will find in our bank of traffic sign test questions. Also consider studying the DMV drivers manual in addition to taking a practice sign test to pass the actual driver’s license exam come test day. Here are a few free road sign test questions to get you started:
Driver's License Practice Test
100 Questions - Unlimited Driver's License Practice Tests $14.95 50 Questions - Unlimited Driver's License Practice Tests $9.95 50 Question Cheat Sheet $9.95
Free Road Sign Practice Test
Other Topics in This Section
Your Opinion Matters To Us!Send Feedback
- Researching Traffic Ticket Penalties for Road Sign Violations
- Watch Out! The Most Common Road Sign Traffic Tickets
- How to Report a Damaged or Missing Road Sign
- So, You Failed the Written Driver’s License Test: Now What?
- How to Improve Your Road Sign Practice Test Results
- Retaking the Motorcycle License Test: What to Do if You Fail
Local DMV Office
We put a lot of effort into making our content helpful & accurate. Please let us know if you see something that isn't clear or correct; we are here to ease any frustrations you may have while navigating DMV topics. We are not a government agency, please reach out to your local DMV, insurance agent, or respective professional for further assistance on specific situations.