Traffic Tickets in Rhode IslandInstant Rhode Island Driving Record
Check for tickets, violations, and confirm your drivers license status with a instant self-check driving record. Each record may include suspensions, points, classifications, vital data, endorsements, expiration and driving status.
Getting hit with a traffic ticket is always a financial burden. If you're not careful, a simple trip to the grocery store can turn into a nightmarish money drain.
Depending upon your offense, your insurance carrier may even be allowed to raise your premiums. This especially bears true for teenage drivers, who are already viewed with immediate suspicion by insurance companies.
Check Your Driving Record
Unlike most other states, Rhode Island does not use a points system. Despite this, the state still maintains extensive driving records that can either be used for you or against you during an appeal process. Plus, if you do move to another state that uses the points system, your record may limit your chances for a quick licensing process.
So, it's best to keep your driving record spotless. The cleaner your record, the better off you will be financially.
Other Topics in This Section
Recommended ArticlesNext Prev
- Bicycling While Boozing
- Federal Agency Stirring Around the Idea of Lowering BAC Limit to .05 Percent
- Pot Runs to Legalized Marijuana States Putting Cops on High Alert
- Behind the scenes: Iron Man & rental car insurance
- 5 Reasons to Welcome Big Brother Into Your Car
- Would Iron Man buy rental car insurance
- The Truth Will Set You (Hands) Free
- High Road – Smoking Pot and Driving on 4/20
- Run with It – A Nation Moved by the Boston Marathon
- Honda, Nissan, Toyota and Mazda Recall More than Three Million Cars with Faulty Airbags
- How do I know if a Municipal Court or Ticket Tribunal has my ticket?
- Are traffic ticket fines the same throughout the state?
- How can I find a lost traffic ticket online?
- Contesting an Out-of-State Traffic Ticket
- Traffic Ticket Myths: What’s Fact and What’s Fiction?
- Using Witnesses When Fighting a Traffic Ticket
- The Pros and Cons of Fighting a Traffic Ticket
- Traffic Ticket and DUI Penalties for Commercial Drivers
- Attending Traffic School for an Auto Insurance Discount
Can't find something? Let us help you find it!
We put a lot of effort into making our content helpful & accurate. Please let us know if you see something that isn't clear or correct; we are here to ease any frustrations you may have while navigating DMV topics. We are not a government agency, please reach out to your local DMV, insurance agent, or respective professional for further assistance on specific situations.