- Location: Rhode Island
Replacing a Lost CDL in Rhode Island
Get Free Commercial Auto Insurance Quotes from Multiple Providers
Enter Your Zip Code:
If you lose your commercial driver's license (CDL), you will need to have it immediately replaced. To do so, visit any one of the DMV's eight locations and present one identity document and one signature document.
Once your identification is verified, you'll be asked to pay a $26.50 fee before being issued a duplicate license.
Contacting the police is strongly encouraged, especially if you carry a CDL with a hazmat endorsement or have concerns about identity theft. You can also contact credit reporting agencies to let them know your license has been stolen.Articles
- 5 Important Steps If You Lost Your Drivers License
- I-94 Forms and Arriving in the U.S.
- What to do if the Colorado Floods Damaged Your Car
- 9 Urgent Must-Dos If You Lose Your Driver’s License
- 7 Reasons Student Drivers Fail Their Written Permit Exam
- Werner Herzog’s Texting-and-Driving Documentary Slated to Hit Hard
Instant Driving Record
Check for tickets, violations, and confirm your drivers license status with a instant self-check driving record.