Salesperson License in Rhode Island
Compare Insurance Rates in 3 Easy Steps
1. Start Your Quote:motor vehicle dealership to be licensed, not its salespeople.
If you're outgoing, eager to learn, and a passionate automotive enthusiast, becoming a vehicle salesperson may be the right career choice for you.
To find a job, you can search the classified ads of your local newspaper or visit agencies, such as the Rhode Island Department of Labor and Training to learn of positions of interest. Since turnover in the motor vehicle industry can be rather high, you may also wish to contact the businesses that interest you directly to inquire about any available job openings.
Other Topics in This Section
Your Opinion Matters To Us!Send Feedback
- Bicycling While Boozing
- Federal Agency Stirring Around the Idea of Lowering BAC Limit to .05 Percent
- Pot Runs to Legalized Marijuana States Putting Cops on High Alert
- Behind the scenes: Iron Man & rental car insurance
- 5 Reasons to Welcome Big Brother Into Your Car
- Would Iron Man buy rental car insurance
We put a lot of effort into making our content helpful & accurate. Please let us know if you see something that isn't clear or correct; we are here to ease any frustrations you may have while navigating DMV topics. We are not a government agency, please reach out to your local DMV, insurance agent, or respective professional for further assistance on specific situations.