- Location: Rhode Island
Salesperson License in Rhode IslandCompare Car Insurance Rates in 3 Easy Steps
1. Start Your Quote:motor vehicle dealership to be licensed, not its salespeople.
If you're outgoing, eager to learn, and a passionate automotive enthusiast, becoming a vehicle salesperson may be the right career choice for you.
To find a job, you can search the classified ads of your local newspaper or visit agencies, such as the Rhode Island Department of Labor and Training to learn of positions of interest. Since turnover in the motor vehicle industry can be rather high, you may also wish to contact the businesses that interest you directly to inquire about any available job openings.Articles
- 5 Important Steps If You Lost Your Drivers License
- I-94 Forms and Arriving in the U.S.
- What to do if the Colorado Floods Damaged Your Car
- 9 Urgent Must-Dos If You Lose Your Driver’s License
- 7 Reasons Student Drivers Fail Their Written Permit Exam
- Werner Herzog’s Texting-and-Driving Documentary Slated to Hit Hard