Dealer Forms in Rhode Island
Compare Insurance Rates in 3 Easy Steps
1. Start Your Quote:
Rhode Island's Division of Motor Vehicles (DMV) is a car dealer's friend when it comes to downloadable forms and applications. In fact, they have made it possible to complete the entire license application process without ever having to phone the DMV for help.
However, if you do need assistance, you can call the Rhode Island Dealers License and Regulations Office (located in the DMV's Cranston location) at (401) 462-5731.
The following downloadable forms are available for auto dealers:
All applications and forms, with the exception of the Bureau of Criminal Identification Authorization Form, need to be either dropped off or mailed to:
- Dealer Section
- Division of Motor Vehicles
- 600 New London Ave.
- Cranston, RI 02920-3024
The Bureau of Criminal Identification Authorization Form needs to be either mailed or dropped off at:
- Bureau of Criminal Identification
- Office of the Attorney General
- 72 Pine St.
- Providence, RI 02903
Other Topics in This Section
Your Opinion Matters To Us!Send Feedback
- The REAL ID Act: Are You Ready for a National ID?
- New Study: Voice Texting and Traditional Texting Equally Distracting
- Bicycling While Boozing
- Federal Agency Stirring Around the Idea of Lowering BAC Limit to .05 Percent
- Pot Runs to Legalized Marijuana States Putting Cops on High Alert
- Behind the scenes: Iron Man & rental car insurance
We put a lot of effort into making our content helpful & accurate. Please let us know if you see something that isn't clear or correct; we are here to ease any frustrations you may have while navigating DMV topics. We are not a government agency, please reach out to your local DMV, insurance agent, or respective professional for further assistance on specific situations.