- Location: Rhode Island
Dealer Forms in Rhode IslandCompare Car Insurance Rates in 3 Easy Steps
1. Start Your Quote:
Rhode Island's Division of Motor Vehicles (DMV) is a car dealer's friend when it comes to downloadable forms and applications. In fact, they have made it possible to complete the entire license application process without ever having to phone the DMV for help.
However, if you do need assistance, you can call the Rhode Island Dealers License and Regulations Office (located in the DMV's Cranston location) at (401) 462-5731.
The following downloadable forms are available for auto dealers:
- First Time Dealer's Application
- Financial Statement and Balance Sheet
- Proof of Workers Compensation Coverage
- Bureau of Criminal Identification Authorization Form
- Annex Application for Dealerships
All applications and forms, with the exception of the Bureau of Criminal Identification Authorization Form, need to be either dropped off or mailed to:
- Dealer Section
- Division of Motor Vehicles
- 600 New London Ave.
- Cranston, RI 02920-3024
The Bureau of Criminal Identification Authorization Form needs to be either mailed or dropped off at:
- Bureau of Criminal Identification
- Office of the Attorney General
- 72 Pine St.
- Providence, RI 02903