Passports & Travel is registered but not affiliated with the U.S. Government. We charge an additional fee to expedite your passport in 1 - 12 days. If you are not in a rush, you can obtain a passport directly from the U.S. Department of State in 4 - 7 weeks.

Traveling abroad? Find information on applying for or renewing your passport and safety tips for driving outside of the U.S.

In This Section
  • Passport Application & Renewal

    How to get a passport - Information & resources for applying for a passport, listed by state.

  • Passport Renewal

    Renew your U.S. passport - Information, costs, & resources for standard passport renewals or an expedited passport renewal.

  • Expedited Passport

    Expedited Passport - information for expedited passport services including overnight passports and expedited renewals.

  • Replacing a Lost or Stolen Passport

    Information on reporting and replacing a lost or stolen passport - Steps for replacing a lost passport including expedited replacement and more.

  • International Driver Permits

    The international driving permit (IDP) allows citizens of a foreign country with a valid driver's license to drive while traveling in a foreign country.

  • Passport Card & Enhanced Driver License

    Requirements for re-entry into the US at land & sea crossings. Advantages of U.S. Passport Card & Enhanced Driver License & how to obtain them.

  • Car Insurance When Driving Abroad

    Just because you are driving abroad doesn’t mean you don’t need car insurance. Read this guide to learn more about international car insurance.

  • Driving Outside the U.S.

    Driving abroad means being aware of your host country’s road rules. Learn all about driving outside of the United States.

  • International Driving FAQs

    Answers to frequently asked questions about enhanced driver's licenses, international driver permits, and driving abroad.