RV & Motorhome Registration in Pennsylvania
Pennsylvania requires all pick-up campers, RVs, tent trailers, and motorhomes to be registered through the Pennsylvania Department of Transportation (PennDOT). The process is similar to registering a car except that the fees are based on the size of your vehicle and you're given the option of registering on a seasonal basis.
- Complete a Request for Registration (Form MV-140). If you are renewing, this will be mailed to you.
- Include your insurance information on the form. Your application will be immediately rejected if your insurance information is absent.
- Be sure to also ink in your vehicle's odometer reading.
- Write a check or money order for the proper fee (see below).
- Complete an Application for Seasonal Vehicle Registration (Form MV-140SV).
- Be sure to include the month you want your seasonal registration to expire.
- Include a check (made out to "Commonwealth of Pennsylvania") or money order for the proper fee (see below).
Mail to or drop off at:
Other Topics in This SectionBe a Hero
- Bureau of Motor Vehicles
- 1101 South Front St
- Harrisburg, PA 17104
heroes have registered as organ donors.