Changing Your Address in Pennsylvania
Compare Insurance Rates in 3 Easy Steps
1. Start Your Quote:
Changing your address on your license is not only easy―it's free. The Pennsylvania Department of Transportation (PennDOT) gives you two convenient options: Internet and mail.
You must notify PennDOT within 15 days that your address has changed. PennDOT will then send you a Driver's License Update Card.
This handy process can be done at any time and takes but seconds to complete. Simply go online and punch in your information. You'll then receive a notice verifying that your change has been recorded.
You need to complete an Application for Change/Correction/Replacement in blue or black ink. After you sign it and double-check that all the information is correct, mail it to:
- Bureau of Driver Licensing
- P.O. Box 68272
- Harrisburg, PA 17106-8272
Your Opinion Matters To Us!Send Feedback
- DMV New Resident Checklist
- Forms and Publications for New Residents
- Moving and Need to Change Your Address? Use This Address Change Checklist!
- Change of Address on Vehicle Registration and Titles
- Learn How to Change Your Address on Your Drivers License
- How to Notify the DMV of Your Address Change
We put a lot of effort into making our content helpful & accurate. Please let us know if you see something that isn't clear or correct; we are here to ease any frustrations you may have while navigating DMV topics. We are not a government agency, please reach out to your local DMV, insurance agent, or respective professional for further assistance on specific situations.