- Location: Pennsylvania
Salesperson License in PennsylvaniaCompare Car Insurance Rates in 3 Easy Steps
1. Start Your Quote:
A vehicle salesperson license is required in Pennsylvania to sell cars at a dealership.
Complete a Salesperson Initial License Application and mail it along with a $25 check and, if applicable, any previous conviction information to:
- Vehicle Board
- P.O. Box 2649
- Harrisburg, Pennsylvania 17105-2649
After mailing the application, you have 90 days to submit to a criminal background check conducted by the state police.
You cannot begin selling until you are approved by the Vehicle Board.
If approved, your salesperson license will be mailed to your employer.
All salesperson licenses expire on May 31st of each odd-numbered year.
If you change dealerships, you must submit to the Vehicle Board a completed Salesperson Change of Employer/Reactivating License Application.Articles
- 5 Important Steps If You Lost Your Drivers License
- I-94 Forms and Arriving in the U.S.
- What to do if the Colorado Floods Damaged Your Car
- 9 Urgent Must-Dos If You Lose Your Driver’s License
- 7 Reasons Student Drivers Fail Their Written Permit Exam
- Werner Herzog’s Texting-and-Driving Documentary Slated to Hit Hard