- Location: Pennsylvania
Dealers Handbook in PennsylvaniaCompare Car Insurance Rates in 3 Easy Steps
1. Start Your Quote:
The State Board of Vehicle Manufacturers, Dealers and Salespersons, an arm of Pennsylvania's Department of State, provides online rules and regulations for dealers.
You can request a hardcopy by calling (717) 783-1697.
What You'll Find
Under the Dealership License section you'll find the following information:Articles
- 5 Important Steps If You Lost Your Drivers License
- I-94 Forms and Arriving in the U.S.
- What to do if the Colorado Floods Damaged Your Car
- 9 Urgent Must-Dos If You Lose Your Driver’s License
- 7 Reasons Student Drivers Fail Their Written Permit Exam
- Werner Herzog’s Texting-and-Driving Documentary Slated to Hit Hard