Dealers Handbook in Pennsylvania
Compare Insurance Rates in 3 Easy Steps
1. Start Your Quote:
The State Board of Vehicle Manufacturers, Dealers and Salespersons, an arm of Pennsylvania's Department of State, provides online rules and regulations for dealers.
You can request a hardcopy by calling (717) 783-1697.
What You'll Find
Under the Dealership License section you'll find the following information:
Other Topics in This Section
Your Opinion Matters To Us!Send Feedback
- Bicycling While Boozing
- Federal Agency Stirring Around the Idea of Lowering BAC Limit to .05 Percent
- Pot Runs to Legalized Marijuana States Putting Cops on High Alert
- Behind the scenes: Iron Man & rental car insurance
- 5 Reasons to Welcome Big Brother Into Your Car
- Would Iron Man buy rental car insurance
We put a lot of effort into making our content helpful & accurate. Please let us know if you see something that isn't clear or correct; we are here to ease any frustrations you may have while navigating DMV topics. We are not a government agency, please reach out to your local DMV, insurance agent, or respective professional for further assistance on specific situations.