Dealer Forms in Pennsylvania
- Requirements on Becoming a Dealer represents your best source for dealership license information. It contains well over 100 pages of dealership and sales agent applications, along with detailed step-by-step explanations.
- Application for Duplicate Certificate of Title by a Pennsylvania Registered Dealer with a DIN# (Form MV-38D) is for applying for a duplicate Certificate of Title by a registered dealer.
- Application for Multi-purpose Dealer Registration Plate (Form MV-326) is used for applying for dealer registration license plates.
- Application for Temporary Registration Plates by Motor Vehicle Dealers and Full Agents (Form MV-351) is for dealers and full agents seeking temporary registration plates.
- Manufacturer/Dealer/Full Agent/Card Agent/Messenger Service/Salvor Bond (Form MV-375) is a bond form for dealers and other motor vehicle industry businesses.
Mail all applications to:
- Bureau of Motor Vehicles
- P.O. Box 68283
- Harrisburg, PA 17106
If you can't download these forms, you can contact the State Board of Vehicle Manufacturers, Dealers and Salespersons by phone at (717) 783-1697.
That's great! We would love to hear about your experience...
We are sorry you didn't find the information you were looking for. Please visit our Visitor Support page for answer to frequently asked questions, or to contact us directly.
Thank you for submitting your feedback!