Dealer Forms in PennsylvaniaOwning an auto dealership in Pennsylvania requires a vigilant awareness of the avalanche of forms that need to be submitted and filed on a constant basis. To help ease the process of tracking these forms down, the Pennsylvania Department of Transportation (PennDOT) offers a variety of auto dealership forms that can be easily downloaded with the help of Adobe's free Reader software.
- Requirements on Becoming a Dealer represents your best source for dealership license information. It contains well over 100 pages of dealership and sales agent applications, along with detailed step-by-step explanations.
- Application for Duplicate Certificate of Title by a Pennsylvania Registered Dealer with a DIN# (Form MV-38D) is for applying for a duplicate Certificate of Title by a registered dealer.
- Application for Multi-purpose Dealer Registration Plate (Form MV-326) is used for applying for dealer registration license plates.
- Application for Temporary Registration Plates by Motor Vehicle Dealers and Full Agents (Form MV-351) is for dealers and full agents seeking temporary registration plates.
- Manufacturer/Dealer/Full Agent/Card Agent/Messenger Service/Salvor Bond (Form MV-375) is a bond form for dealers and other motor vehicle industry businesses.
Mail all applications to:
- Bureau of Motor Vehicles
- P.O. Box 68283
- Harrisburg, PA 17106
If you can't download these forms, you can contact the State Board of Vehicle Manufacturers, Dealers and Salespersons by phone at (717) 783-1697.