- Location: Pennsylvania
Dealer Forms in PennsylvaniaCompare Car Insurance Rates in 3 Steps
1. Enter Your Zip:Owning an auto dealership in Pennsylvania requires a vigilant awareness of the avalanche of forms that need to be submitted and filed on a constant basis. To help ease the process of tracking these forms down, the Pennsylvania Department of Transportation (PennDOT) offers a variety of auto dealership forms that can be easily downloaded with the help of Adobe's free Reader software.
- Form MV-459 represents your best source for dealership license information. It contains well over 100 pages of dealership and sales agent applications, along with detailed step-by-step explanations.
- Form MV-38D is for applying for a duplicate Certificate of Title by a registered dealer.
- Form MV-326 is used for applying for multipurpose dealer registration license plates.
- Form MV-351 is for dealers and full agents seeking temporary registration plates.
- Form MV-375 is a bond form for dealers, manufacturers, full agents, messenger services, salvagers, and card agents.
Mail all applications to:
- Vehicle Board
- P.O. Box 2649
- Harrisburg, PA 17105-2649
If you can't download these forms, you can contact the Department of State for dealership license applications.