Manuals in Oregon
Manuals and handbooks from the Oregon Driver and Motor Vehicle Services Division (DMV) for driving, motorcycles, mopeds, bicycles, commercial licenses, and more are available online or at DMV locations.
Although most manuals are available in print form at DMV offices, as well as other government agencies, the Guide to Oregon Driving Records and the Oregon Vehicle License Plate Manual are only online.
Oregon manuals and handbooks that are made available online for free include:
- Bicyclist Manual (available in English and Spanish)
- Other Publications for Bicyclists and Pedestrians
- Commercial Motor Vehicle Operator Manual
- Dealer Details newsletter
- Driver Manual (audio versions available for English and Spanish)
- Guide to Oregon Driving Records
- Insure Your Driving Privilege (available in English and Spanish)
- Motorcycle & Moped Operator Manual
- Motorcycle & Moped Skills Test Pamphlet
- Oregon Vehicle Code Book
- Quick Tips for Doing business with DMV (available in English and Spanish)
- School Zone Law
- Smart Buyer: A Consumer Protection Guide for Used Car Buyers
- Oregon Sno-Parks
- Traffic Newsletter
- Oregon Vehicle License Plate Manual
- What to Expect on your Drive Test (available in English and Spanish)
Manuals that are available to view online and print for submission are provided in PDF format, requiring a free version (3.0 or better) of Adobe Reader.
The Oregon DMV provides a Help with Forms and Publications page for those experiencing difficulty viewing forms, with common issues listed and explained.
There are also CD audio versions of the Driver Manual in English and Spanish that will play on CD players and PCs, but the audio manuals are only made available at public and high school libraries.Other Topics in This Section