Forms in OregonCompare Car Insurance Quotes in 3 Steps
1. Enter Your Zip:
Most of the forms and publications for driver licenses, commercial driving, dealers and other Oregon Driver and Motor Vehicle Services Division (DMV) requirements and matters are available online or by request for free. To request forms by mail, contact the DMV.
Among the most frequently downloaded forms are:
Accident & Insurance Report, Oregon Traffic Accident(Form 735-32)
- Notice of Address Change (Form 735-6438) - you may also utilize a fillable form or https://www.oregondmv.com/onlinechange your address online
- Vehicle Bill of Sale (Form 735-501)
- Application for Driving Privileges or ID Card (Form 735-173) - you may also use the fillable version
- Motorcycle & Moped Manual (Form 735-6367)
- Notice of Sale or Transfer of a Vehicle (Form 735-6890) or give notice through an online form
- Oregon Driver Manual (English) (Form 735-37)
- Oregon Driver Manual (Spanish) (Form 735-37S)
- Record Request, Fee Schedule for Ordering (Form 735-6691)
- Application for Registration, Renewal, Replacement or Transfer of Plates and/or Stickers (Form 735-268) - or use the fillable version
- Application for Title and Registration (Form 735-226) - or use the fillable version
These PDF forms require Adobe Reader to be viewed or printed. Some forms are also "fillable," offered in FDF, allowing users to fill out forms on their computer screens, print them, and turn them in at a DMV office.
If you experience difficulty viewing forms, a help page is provided.Organ Donation Survey
Are you currently registered as an Organ Donor?
Thank you! Besure to keep your registration up to date.Update Your Organ
Donor Information ▸