Dealer Forms in Oregon
Among the many duties you'll be performing as an automobile dealer is filling out paperwork. No doubt this is a tedious part of the job, but the Driver and Motor Vehicle Services Division (DMV) makes it easier by providing many of the forms you will need in order to conduct business in Oregon.
Forms to be licensed as an automobile dealer in Oregon must be turned in or mailed to the DMV Business Regulation Section. Application packets and office hours are available on the Oregon DMV's website. Dealer application Packets are also available by calling (503) 945-5052 or by requesting them by mail at the following address:
- Driver and Motor Vehicle Services
- Business Regulation
- 1905 Lana Ave NE
- Salem, OR 97314
You will need the free Adobe Reader to download and read PDF files.
Once you are in business, there is a variety of forms you will need for daily transactions. You can either get them online or through the DMV. Here are a few to get you started:
- Dealer Application packet for motorcycles, mopeds, Class 1 ATVs and snowmobiles.
- Application for Recreational Vehicle Show License (Form 735-7225).
- Dealer Notice of Vehicle Purchase (Form 735-165).
- Trip Permit Order Request (Form 735-6937).
- Dealer Details―Newsletter of the DMV Business Regulation Section.
- Vehicle License Plate Manual.
That's great! We would love to hear about your experience...
We are sorry you didn't find the information you were looking for. Please visit our Visitor Support page for answer to frequently asked questions, or to contact us directly.
Thank you for submitting your feedback!