Dealer Forms in Oregon
Compare Insurance Rates in 3 Easy Steps
1. Start Your Quote:
Among the many duties you'll be performing as an automobile dealer is filling out paperwork. No doubt this is a tedious part of the job, but the Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) makes it easier by providing many of the forms you will need in order to conduct business in Oregon.
Forms to be licensed as an automobile dealer in Oregon must be turned in or mailed to the DMV Business Unit in Salem. Application packets and office hours are available on the Oregon DMV's website. Dealer application Packets are also available by calling (503) 945-5052 or by requesting them by mail at the following address:
- Driver and Motor Vehicle Services Business Regulation
- 1905 Lana Ave NE
- Salem, OR 97314
You will need the free Adobe Reader to download and read PDF files.
Once you are in business, there is a variety of forms you will need for daily transactions. You can either get them online or through the DMV. Here are a few to get you started:
- Dealer Application packet for motorcycles, mopeds, Class 1 ATVs and snowmobiles
- Dealer Details―Newsletter of the DMV Business Regulation Section
Other Topics in This Section
Your Opinion Matters To Us!Send Feedback
- Bicycling While Boozing
- Federal Agency Stirring Around the Idea of Lowering BAC Limit to .05 Percent
- Pot Runs to Legalized Marijuana States Putting Cops on High Alert
- Behind the scenes: Iron Man & rental car insurance
- 5 Reasons to Welcome Big Brother Into Your Car
- Would Iron Man buy rental car insurance
We put a lot of effort into making our content helpful & accurate. Please let us know if you see something that isn't clear or correct; we are here to ease any frustrations you may have while navigating DMV topics. We are not a government agency, please reach out to your local DMV, insurance agent, or respective professional for further assistance on specific situations.