DMV Appointments in Oregon
DMV Cheat Sheet - Time Saver
Passing the written exam has never been easier, thanks to DMV Cheat Sheets. It's like having the answers before you take the test.
- Computer, tablet, or mobile phone
- Just print and go to the DMV
- Driver's License, Motorcycle, and CDL
- 100% Money Back Guarantee
Purchase a DMV Written Test Cheat Sheet
The Oregon Driver and Motor Vehicle Services Division allows you to make appointments for drive tests including car, motorcycle and commercial driver's license (CDL) tests. See below for specific information.
Schedule an Appointment
Suggested Times to Visit the OR DMV
If you must pay a visit to your local DMV office, please use the following as a guide to make the best use of your time.
Shortest Wait Time
- Before noon
Longest Wait Times
- Lunch time.
- The first and last days of the week that the office is open (generally Monday and Friday)
- The first and last week of the month
- The day before or after a holiday
Not all tasks require an in-person visit to the OR DMV. Find out what you can take care of from your own computer by accessing our Online Services page.