- Location: Oklahoma
Replacing a Lost License in OklahomaCompare Car Insurance Rates in 3 Easy Steps
1. Start Your Quote:
Has your driver's license been lost, stolen, damaged, or destroyed? If so, you're probably not really in the mood to read this, but you will eventually need to go through the steps to get your replacement driver's license.
Unfortunately, there are no online facilities for replacing a lost or stolen driver's license in Oklahoma; however, replacement is still a simple process.
If you need to replace your commercial driver's license (CDL), refer to Replacing a Lost CDL.
If you're currently out of the state or country and need to replace your license, you can order a replacement (provided it's not expired) by sending:
- Your full name.
- Date of birth.
- License number.
- Oklahoma address.
- Out-of-state address (where the duplicate needs to be mailed).
- Two forms of identification. Or, if you have a department-generated finger image algorithm on file with the DMV, provide a finger image comparison.
- A self-addressed stamped envelope.
- Check or money order to cover the $10 replacement fee, made out to the "Department of Public Safety."
- Department of Public Safety
- Driver License Examining
- P.O. Box 11415
- Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73136-0415
Keep in mind that only ONE duplicate can be issued by mail for a license. If it goes missing again, you'll need to return to Oklahoma to replace it.
There is a $10 fee to replace a lost, stolen, damaged, or destroyed Oklahoma driver's license.
If any of the information such as name, address, license number, bar code, endorsements, restrictions, date of birth, expiration date, or other pertinent information on your driver's license is no longer legible, you are required by law to replace your license.Other Topics in This Section