Renewing Your CDL in Oklahoma
Pass Your CDL Written Exam with DMV Cheatsheets!
Get answers, save time and pass your CDL exam test the first time around. DMV Cheat Sheets advantages:
- Use Your Computer, Tablet or Mobile Phone
- Study When and Where You Want
- 24/7 Online Access
- Simply print and pass or your money back guaranteed
Get Your Test Answers Now!
You may renew your Oklahoma commercial driver's license (CDL) before it expires by calling your local tag agent to make an appointment for a renewal.
The application for renewal must be signed in your own handwriting. You may not apply for a CDL renewal by mail; Oklahoma law requires that you appear in person before a Department of Public Safety Examiner in order to renew a Class A, B, or C license. You may also have to get a new Medical Examination Report (Form 649-F) or a medical certificate.
- Class A: $51.50
- Class B: $51.50
- Class C: $41.50
When renewing your CDL in Oklahoma, you will be required to provide:
- 1 document proving identification and citizenship.
- Acceptable identification must show your full name and date of birth.
- 1 document proving residency.
- Must show your name and Oklahoma address.
Acceptable primary identity documents include:
- Certified U.S. birth certificate.
- Valid U.S. passport.
- Certificate of Naturalization.
- Consular Report of Birth Abroad.
- Certificate of Citizenship.
Acceptable documents include (but are not limited to):
- Copy of your income tax return.
- Current deed, mortgage, or lease.
- Business license or sales tax.
- Utility bill from within the last 60 days.
For a full list, please visit the OK DPS website.
New Federal Requirements
You must self-certify your type of vehicle operation with the Oklahoma DPS. This means you must self-certify one of the following driving categories:
- Non-Excepted Interstate
- Excepted Interstate
- Non-Excepted Intrastate
- Excepted Intrastate
If you choose Non-Excepted Interstate, you must, in addition to a completed self-certification application, provide the DPS with a federal medical certificate.
Check out Oklahoma's FAQ page for more information.
heroes have registered as organ donors.