- Location: Oklahoma
Organ Donation in OklahomaSave Lives by becoming an Organ Donor in Oklahoma Register Now ►
Make a difference by donating your organs, eyes or tissues.
It's easy to become an organ donor in Oklahoma. When you apply for or renew your driver's license or state ID card, check the box on your application to indicate that you wish to become an organ donor. Once you become a donor, a red heart will show beneath your photograph.
While it is not required, it is important to let your family be aware of your desire to donate. However, family agreement or permission isn't required for your donation wishes to be carried out. If you're under 18, though, a parent or guardian must agree to the donation.
You can register online if you don't want to make the trip to your local Department of Safety office. Just follow the instructions given on the site. You may even modify your records later through the online service.
Visit the Lifeshare Oklahoma site to learn more about organ and tissue donation, and bust a few donation myths.Other Topics in This SectionArticles
- 5 Important Steps If You Lost Your Drivers License
- I-94 Forms and Arriving in the U.S.
- What to do if the Colorado Floods Damaged Your Car
- 9 Urgent Must-Dos If You Lose Your Driver’s License
- 7 Reasons Student Drivers Fail Their Written Permit Exam
- Werner Herzog’s Texting-and-Driving Documentary Slated to Hit Hard