Online Services in OklahomaPage Overview
- Online Driver Services:
- Most Common Driver Services (online and otherwise)
- Oklahoma Driver’s License Testing and Educational Services
- Reports and Records for Individuals
- Other Oklahoma Online Services
- Online Vehicle Services:
- Most Common Vehicle Services (online and otherwise)
- Vehicle Insurance Services
- Vehicle Buying and Selling Services
- Related Content
Our state motto might say, "Labor conquers all things." But taking the easy way out of a driving-related transaction doesn't make you any less of a Sooner. Check our list of online driver and vehicle services offered in Oklahoma, and see if you can skip the trip to your local branch.
Typically, driver services are handled through the Oklahoma Department of Safety (DPS). We (DMV.org) also connect you to third-party vendors offering time-saving services; these are often not affiliated with the government. If you don't see the online service you need in the various sections below, you might have to visit a nearby OK DPS office. You can also peruse DMV.org or the state site for specific details.
- Apply for a driver's license or driver's permit.
- Apply for a motorcycle license.
- Apply for a commercial driver's license.
- Renew your driver's license.
- Sign up to receive a notification for your next drivers license renewal.
- Replace a lost or damaged driver's license.
- Apply for an ID card.
- Pay a traffic ticket fine online.
- Update the address listed on your license with the state.
- Make a name change online with the state and beyond.
Refer to our Drivers License & ID section if you don't see the online service you need; Our driver-related pages offer a wealth of information that can still save you some time.
- Schedule a drivers license test with the OK Department of Public Safety.
- Enroll in drivers education to prepare you for the permit or license test.
- Take drivers training to get behind-the-wheel practice.
- Take a OK drivers license practice test.
- Take a OK drivers permit practice test.
- Take a OK commercial drivers license (CDL) practice test.
- Take a OK motorcycle license practice test.
- Sign up for a drivers license prep course.
- Study an Oklahoma Cheat Sheet and improve your chances for passing the written test.
- Enroll in an Oklahoma defensive driving course if you received a traffic ticket.
Consult our Driver’s License Checklist for complete details on getting licensed in Oklahoma.
- Order a driving record to see your own driving history or that of another driver.
- Review criminal records.
- Run a background check.
- Obtain court records or public records.
- Order vital records such as a birth or death certificate, marriage or divorce records.
- Run a credit report and check your credit score instantly.
Typically, vehicle services are handled through the Oklahoma Tax Commission. We (DMV.org) also connect you to third-party vendors offering time-saving services; these are often not affiliated with the government. Because options are limited, you still might need to visit a nearby OK branch office. To learn more on a given task, you can also refer to related pages on DMV.org and your state site.
- Register your vehicle for the first time in Oklahoma.
- Renew your OK vehicle registration.
- Replace a lost or damaged title or registration.
- Learn more on OK smog check and emissions testing requirements.
- Obtain Oklahoma license plates.
Consult our Registration & Titling section if you don't see the online service you need; Our vehicle-related pages cover a multitude of topics so you can spend less time standing in line at an agency branch office.
Compare vehicle insurance rates to find the coverage in Oklahoma that suits your needs and budget. If you don't see the type of insurance you need below, consult our Insurance Center. Here you can also learn more on state insurance requirements specific to the &State_Nickname&.
- Verify compulsory liability insurance coverage for your privately owned vehicle.
- Update your insurance information with the state.
- Buy car insurance.
- Buy motorcycle insurance.
- Buy commercial auto insurance.
- Buy boat insurance.
Recommended ArticlesOther Topics in This Section
- Obtain a Bill of Sale.
- Order a vehicle history report for a used car, RV or motorcycle.
- Purchase an auto warranty.
- Get an auto loan.